Salary: £26000 – £28000
Shift hours: Full Time
On-going training and development
Perks at work
With an expanding team we always look to provide a first class, five star experience to the Members, and their guests, of the All England Lawn Tennis Club. Reporting to the Dining Room Management Team you will assist as required in the Dining Room, Club Room and Bar.
This is one of the world’s iconic sporting locations serving as a private Members Club during 50 weeks of the year and then, for two weeks, hosting The Championships – the world’s premier grass court tennis tournament.
The dining offer within the Clubhouse comprises of a formal dining room serving lunch seven days a week with supper served Monday to Thursday evenings; an all day, less formal offer, is available in the Club Room where morning pastries, snack lunches and afternoon tea are served. The Landing Bar is open for morning coffee and an all day drinks service.
Purpose of Role
Main purpose of the role is to manage all the administration in the Members Dining area. The Members Dining Administrator is accountable and responsible for the complete organization, planning and coordination of all administrative tasks to support the Head Chef and General Manager. Key liaison with the chefs and operations team to ensure the smooth running of the day, ensuring that first class customer service is delivered.
- Produce and distribute weekly correspondence in menus, internal meetings, weekly business, and rotas.
- Develop and maintain the members dining filling system.
- Understand the till & booking systems to be able to draw reports and pull together data required to support the general manager.
- Handle both internal and members communication through email and phone calls. Meeting key KPI’s in response times.
- Coordinate members dining events where required.
- Learn and utilise in your daily use Delphi, our diary management system.
- Administrative support across both front of house and kitchen operations. To include but not exhaustive – daily menu creation, tasting notes, spec updates, allergen reports.
- Maintains a strong relationship with the club event team during the coordination of meetings & events.
- Timely reporting for equipment requiring maintenance liaising with the Estate Management helpdesk through all forms of communication as required. Keep the operational teams updated of progress.
- Retain and record key account information.
- Has location specific food and wine knowledge and develops the Food and Beverage offering/menu in conjunction with Head Chef and General Manager.
- Ensure an excellent relationship with all internal delivery departments.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the AELTC F&B team.
- Support the control office operation during the Championships.
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I