Analytics & Reporting Manager
Wood Lane, London, W12
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
We are looking for an Analytics & Reporting Manager to join our team. This is a highly autonomous role that will suit a data obsessive that can derive meaning and present it to a non-technical person often from large and complex datasets.
The Analytics & Reporting Manager role will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Delivering monthly and global media investment reports on PMI marketing investment
- Creation and maintenance of media analytics analytics dashboards (delivered in client owned Datorama instance) blending data from multiple sources creating visualisations for a non-technical audience
- Supervising the implementation of and measuring the impact of insights produced by Datorama's AI-driven insight engine, Einstein.
- On-going training and support of PMI account and wider agency network team in on-going ad-hoc analytics projects
- Regular liaison with PMI’s Datorama lead on the development and application of the client’s analytics and data visualisation offering
- Involvement in reporting on Data Governance and taxonomy compliance
- Auditing data streams in Datorama against activation platforms to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- To be the ‘Go-to’ resource on any data, analytics, visualisation issues for the PMI client and Zenith team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Advanced Excel user (advanced string functions for data manipulation, array formulas, PowerQuery for data cleansing/transforms, PowerPivot for basic data modelling)
- Previous experience working with large scale digital media campaign data at either agency or publisher. Will consider client experience if media spends are in excess of £10m per annum.
- Intermediate SQL and knowledge of Python or R for automation tasks.
- Certification or experience in Datorama would be great but experience in mainstream BI tools such as PowerBI, Looker or Tableau is essential
- Exposure to a form of Project Management methodology and PM Tools would be advantageous (Monday.com, Jira), we work to a hybrid agile/waterfall model.
- Previous experience in employing taxonomy for media investment reporting and assessing the consequential effects of non-compliance..
- Understanding of Data visualisation principles
- Exposure to mainstream web analytics (Adobe Analytics, GA4) tools would be beneficial
- Comfortable presenting complex data analytics to a non-technical audience
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.