Salary: 40000 – 40000
Shift hours: Full Time
Back of House Manager – Chelsea Football Club
- 5 out of 7 days per week
- Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
- Aviva Digicare – Free annual healthcare check
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Entertainment discounts – up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Health & Wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts – Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
- Meals on duty
- Vodaphone discounts
- Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days + BH’s and additional day off for your birthday
- 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during first year back
- Competitive and supportive family benefits
- Day off for babies 1st birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- On-going training & development and career pathways
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
- We are looking for a Back of House Manager to lead our kitchen operation with clear communication and organisation skills.
- Key focus areas
- This venue will be all about quality and innovation, where the job holder works with the Culinary team ensuring that all culinary areas are kept clean and tidy in a timely manner for up to 7,000 covers per event – be they football, music concerts or other ad hoc opportunities.
- Leads effective and collaborative communication with all key internal and external stakeholders including our Michelin star partners to ensure they have the correct CCG in areas required.
- Ensure we never compromise on quality and cleanliness through exceptional professional standards in both kitchens and Kiosks
- Manage volumes and compliance through preferred suppliers and local sourcing where applicable
- Manage and control of the entire stock both cleaning materials and chemicals needed in the operation.
- People management of both permanent and fixed teams on site to include effective leadership, recruitment, engagement, training, development, and motivation
- Legislative and company HSE procedures and standards compliance
- Manage and control labour costs and to ensure they meet or exceeds company budgets.
- To work with the HR team at each stage of the employee/variable worker journey to ensure the right candidates are selected to work in the Back of House team and that there welcome to the company is inspiring informative and educational. To take full responsibility for the technical training during a new recruit on boarding phase, working to standard operating procedures.
- Creation and implementation of strategic plans to improve cost of sales across the department
- Ensure there are enough cleaning Materials in the kitchens to enable daily cleaning
- Work closely with the culinary team in managing food wastage effectively
- Monitor supplier performance via agreed kpi’s and feedback to central procurement
- Management and organisation of monthly procurement meeting with the Executive Chef
Levy UK & Ireland is the vibrant and exciting sector of Compass Group, the world’s largest catering company. We work at some of the greatest venues in the world, delivering legendary experiences in food, drink, and hospitality.
In the UK, we are proud to have a wealth of long-standing partnerships with venues across sport, entertainment, and events. Our partnerships include venues such as Wimbledon, Twickenham, Edgbaston, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Principality Stadium, Scottish Event Campus (SEC) and ExCel London.
We are culinary champions – it’s what we do and it’s what we are passionate about. At the core of our work is the belief that sustainably sourced great food and drink, coupled with exceptional service is key to creating legendary experiences.
Focused on ‘doing the right thing’ for our people and the planet, sustainability, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do.
We have a commitment to being Net Zero by 2027, are official partners of the British Paralympic Association, and are proud to pay all our team members at least the Real Living Wage or London Living Wage.
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered. Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.