At Cygnet we want to enable our nurses to develop their careers with us and support them to continually enhance their professional expertise within our services.
We currently have opportunities in the South West at our purpose-built facility at Cygnet Hospital Taunton in Somerset.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
If you have been considering a change, I would encourage you to look at this opportunity, and others within Cygnet, because we want to keep your considerable skill, knowledge and passion to help even more people.
Seize the moment, have a look and apply. It might be the best decision you make today.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
Apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Job Reference: CYG29098