Salary: £10.00 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
About the role
At Sodexo we are proud to have served the UK’s Armed forces for over 30 years! We believe it’s the little things that make the biggest impact!
We are passionate about the services we deliver, and we place our customers at the heart of everything we do! We have an opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to join our busy team!
As a Bar Supervisor you’ll keep day to day business ticking over by serving a range of products in our convenience store, including alcohol and tobacco, coffee, hot food and make sure our store runs smoothly.
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- Supporting the manager to manage the team
- Creating weekly and monthly rota’s
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service in every aspect of the Bar/Coffee shop.
- Operating the till systems, including cashing up and completing paperwork at the start and end of shift
- Providing excellent customer service to all consumers
- To manage and rotate stock
- To maintain the cleanliness of the outlet at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work
- Weekly and monthly stock takes
- Ensuring staff training is up to date and weekly team huddles.
A few things about you
We are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic about delivering the best customer service, will communicate confidently with customers and will be a team player.
Experience working in a similar industry would be great, but generally customer service and store handling experience will tick the box!
Sodexo embeds a strong safety culture in everything we do. There will be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practises so it is vital that you will champion this.
Site security clearance is required for this role.
Location: RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, England