In a Nutshell
We are actively seeing an enthusiastic Bar Tender to provide an excellent guest experience. Working in a busy luxury hotel, your role will involve serving all beverages both alcoholic and non, making traditional cocktails, food service and general assistance in other food and beverage areas when required.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Bartender will be responsible for…
- Providing outstanding and professional customer service at all times
- Serving all drinks as required by our guests
- Making high quality cocktails using fresh produce
- Taking orders for bar food and delivering to the guest in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring the bar is ready for service on time, maintained clean and tidy throughout service and then cleared down at the end of service to the required standards
- Up selling and making recommendations to guests
- Complying to UK Liquor Licensing laws
- Complying to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Cash handling
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Bar Tender will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role and establishment
- A good knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent command of the English language
- Passion for hospitality
- Excellent sales and upselling ability
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.