Calling all rule-breakers, innovators & fun-loving self-starters! Are you smart, sassy & scrappy? Do you love to laugh out loud? You’re just what we’re lookin’ for, Gorgeous!
We’re Benefit Cosmetics, the indie beauty brand-turned-prestige powerhouse under leading luxury products group Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Founded in 1976 by twins Jean & Jane Ford in San Francisco, today we’re in 59 countries with more than 3,000 BrowBars & 6,000 trained service experts worldwide. At Benefit, we believe laughter is the best cosmetic, because when we’re laughing & having fun, that’s when we’re our most beautiful. We’re known to work smart & laugh hard. Sound like you? You’ve come to the right place!
We are recruiting for a Brand Analyst Assistant to join our Head Office team, reporting into our Brand Analyst Assistant Manager. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the team in data entry, maintenance, and statistical information for all areas of business concerning retail sales in the UK and Ireland from a retailer and category perspective.
- Cleansing and processing, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly in-depth reports, detailing total business results, sales by store/region, product, service and category level performance.
- Assist data management for Travel Retail.
- Provide relevant analysis to key stakeholders to highlight trends and growth opportunities particularly divisional managers for UK and Ireland.
- Support new product line launch forecast, analysis and reporting.
- Maintain and update store sales targets by weekworking with field management teams.
- Ensure cohesive data management across all functions relating to retail sales, category definitions and POS information.
- Excellent accuracy level, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excel – Intermediate
- System focused
- Power BI skills advantageous
- Has an analytical mind, with a genuine interest in numbers
- Strong time-management skills
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and driven
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Location Detail: Marconi Building, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1PH