At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work across multiple Product projects, bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements on technology and reporting projects in the portfolio. You will work in partnership with business experts and technology teams to identify & implement solutions to meet the needs of evolving business models. This role is reporting to the Senior Business Analyst – Core Product
- Prepare and facilitate workshops by assimilating existing process content, identifying knowledge gaps, setting up the workshop agendas, identifying participants & creating workshop materials.
- Work at varying levels of detail, ranging from high level discussion at the start of the project, to capturing detailed requirements and working with the testing teams to scope and document test scripts.
- Communicate requirements to enterprise data and information leads, solution leads and development teams working collaboratively to develop solutions.
- Understand and visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Understand and uphold enterprise data and information principles in the development of both system and reporting solutions.
- Liaise closely with project/programme managers and Solution Architects to govern scope and manage any change requests.
- User Acceptance Testing of all solutions and reports working with project/Programme managers to prioritize defect fixes.
- Maintain and help to govern consistent Business Analysis methodology and ways of working across your stream and the wider domain.
- Deliver end-user training and hyper care support.
- Transfer knowledge to BAU owners at close of projects.
- Delivery of at least 3 full project lifecycles in a Business Analyst role
- Delivery of both Waterfall and Agile projects
- Knowledge of Retail Fashion Sector
- Knowledge of specific relevant business processes
- Knowledge of specific relevant solutions (eg FlexPLM, SAP)
- Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables
- Experience in development and delivery of training programmes
- Business systems analysis experience and related Product and Raw Material Development experience
- Knowledge of PLM processes (preferably FlexPLM) and SAP
- Knowledge of Retail processes
- Demonstrable experience of using or implementing product development processes using technology and reporting
- Can clearly demonstrate delivering artefacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process and system improvement
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || PRODUCT & SUPPLY CHAIN || n/a ||