At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The CAD Operator will work in the Prototyping & Modelling department and deals mainly with the creation of patterns for luxury leather goods using the Mozart program.
- Creation of patterns with the use of Mozart program
- Verify the correctness of product models
- Defining and creating leather goods that designers have sent to Product Development Department
- Printing the pattern with Cad system
- Printing the drawing through the plotter
- Inputting updates if requested by the Product Development Department
- Sharing information and issues with other Prototypist Operators, the Industrialization and Product Development departments
- Creating leather goods respecting Burberry standards and rules and guaranteeing correct patterns for leather goods as requested for specific pieces
- Demonstrated experience in prototyping and as a model maker
- Mozart CAD program knowledge
- Product knowledge (bags)
- Knowledge of the various processing phases
- Knowledge of the most commonly used raw materials in the sector: leather and fine fabrics, textile fibers (canvas / nylon etc)
- Knowledge of accessories
- Attention to detail and attention to detail.
- Respect for priorities
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || NO DEPARTMENT – FSCT9011 || n/a ||