Salary: Up to £27144 Per Annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Catering Manager – Middlewich
Up to £27,144 Per Annum
Monday – Thursday 6.30am – 2.30pm Friday 6.30am – 12.30pm
We currently have a really exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager to join our site in Middlewich.
As a Catering Manager, you will enjoy getting the best out of people, you draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting your team. You will be providing a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met.
As the Catering Manager you will required to ensure that your location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with your site budget. You will also be required to monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
You will be holding team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets and achievements. Making sure we are meeting the standards required by the client. As a team you will ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded. Making sure all Food Safety, Health and Safety and Risk Assessments are conducted to ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Food, Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained.
The Catering Manager, is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the restaurant, retail and hospitality onsite, ordering of food and supplies, and ensure that customers are satisfied with their experience.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective management of the contract to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across breakfast, lunch, vending and hospitality.
- To maintain positive client relationships ensuring we are true partners in their business
- To ensure the smooth planning of the contract and resources to deliver a first-class food and beverage service to our clients and customers
- To be responsible for the management, recruitment, development and training of team members
- To ensure the contract is fully compliant with company policies and procedures
- To deliver on the agreed financial budget and run commercially in line with net income and cost targets
You will ensure that your location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with your site budget. As a team you will ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded. Making sure all Food Safety, Health and Safety and Risk Assessments are conducted to ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Food, Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Previous chef experience required.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- NVQ level 2 ideal.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.