Salary: Up to £29,000
Shift hours: Part Time
Chef De Partie
Up to £29,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie to help us create exceptional food experiences working across various units on a full-time basis.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers.
In return we offer support and development to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Representing RA Group and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
- A brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry