Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Full Time
Chef Manager – Corby
Up to £27,000 per Annum (DOE)
Monday – Friday 6.30am – 3pm
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to work at our site based Corby. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
As the Chef Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Leading the onsite catering team
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
- Ensuring the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Representing Eurest and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
- Previous management experience.
- Previous chef experience required.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- NVQ level 2 ideal.