Salary: £22650 – £35000
Shift hours: Full Time
Job Client Services Manager
Level Team Member – Keith Prowse Direct Team
Reports to Head of Keith Prowse Direct
Basic: £22,650 with guaranteed commission taking salary to 35k (Possibly up to 50k)
Benefits include: Corporate Gym Membership Discount, hybrid work model, free meals twice a week, bring
your dog to work, dress for you day, perks at work
Primary work location: Twickenham (Web Ellis House)
This is a great opportunity to join Keith Prowse, the UK’s leading supplier of corporate hospitality. Keith Prowse.
specialises in sporting and cultural events and boasts the strongest portfolio in the business with our official appointments including Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval and The Championships, Wimbledon. Working for Keith Prowse gives you the chance to enjoy the benefits that come from being part of a FTSE 100 organisation. Our parent company Compass Group Plc is the world’s largest food service provider operating in over fifty
countries with a turnover in excess of £17 billion. Compass Group combines local knowledge with global reach.
The main purpose of the Keith Prowse Direct team is to service all incoming sales enquiries in to the business. The team provides an account management function to new and existing customers and the ability to retain and grow existing accounts is vital in this job. The Keith Prowse Direct team plays a major role in the growth and success of the company.
The key responsibilities include:
• Handling inbound telephone and email sales leads on a daily basis
• Developing a strong understanding of the Keith Prowse product portfolio and that of our competitors
• Explaining the hospitality options and positioning an offer to fulfil the customer’s brief
• Producing tailored proposals and quotations for customers to explain the key features and benefits of each
• Overcoming customer objections
• Cross selling across the Keith Prowse portfolio
• Proactively pursuing leads in an attempt to convert sales
• Making outbound telephone calls to existing/prospective customer contacts with the aim of generating new
• Analysing historical customer booking patterns to identify new sales opportunities
• Striving to achieve and exceed team, company and event targets
• Processing bookings on customer reservation systems
• Maintaining all aspects of customer records in the Keith Prowse CRM system and general account
• Attending internal and external team/company/customer meetings
• Working onsite at events, where required
The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
• Ability and desire to sell
• Ambitious and self-motivated outlook
• Enthusiastic direct approach
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Confident and resilient telephone manner
• Capability to multi-task and work at a fast pace under pressure
• Competent when working both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to flourish in a competitive environment
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I