Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Nurses or Paramedics to join the Learning & Development function as part of our in-house Resuscitation Training Team.
You will need to have relevant experience working in health & social care setting.
Is this for you?
Do you have a passion for resuscitation and saving lives? We are offering a fantastic opportunity for Nursing and Paramedic professionals to progress from patient care to education of others. Would you like to be a part of team that has significant impact on delivering high quality resuscitation training and equipping our staff and patients with lifesaving techniques? Then you may be interested in our Regional Resuscitation Trainer role.
This is a regional post covering the South of England – providing resuscitation training across South of England with occasional national travel.
You will be required to deliver a variety of courses including Basic Life Support (BLS), Intermediate Life Support (ILS), Resuscitation Simulation training, Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) and Ligature Risk Reduction.
You are/will have…
- Registered Health Care professional (NMC/HCPC)
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car
- Hold Level 3 Award (or above) in Education and Training (desirable)
- Relevant experience in a training/teaching environment
- An Inspiring individual who’s passionate about resuscitation
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Regular support and supervision
- Employee referral scheme
- NHS & Blue Light Card discounts
- Enhanced Maternity
- Free health cash plan
- 24 hour free GP helpline
- Free eye tests
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Group pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings
The short listing and assessment process will be as follows:
Applicants are to submit a CV along with their application via https://apply.cygnethealth.co.uk/vacancies/
If successfully shortlisted, you will be invited to our 1st stage interview. As part of this interview process you will be required to deliver a 10-minute micro teach session to the interview panel followed by a series of competency based interview questions.
If successfully shortlisted following 1st stage interviews, you will be invited to attend our 2nd stage interview. As part of this interview process you will asked a series of competency based
For further information, please call our recruitment team on 0121 7288 111 or email email@example.com
Job Reference: CYG29273