Clinical Team Leader
Do you want to enable positive change and ultimately improve people’s lives? Are you experienced professional who is looking to take their leadership and management skills to the next level?
We have a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Clinical Team Leader who understands the value and diversity of Adult Social Care and the positive impacts it has on people’s lives, families and communities. In this role you will inspire, support and oversee the delivery of a clinical service to five specialist residential care homes for autistic adults, ensuring high quality clinical provision with seamless integration to care models.
Post: Clinical Team leader
Salary: £40057 – £50172
Base: Broughton House, Brant Broughton, LN5 0SL
Responsible for: The provision of leadership to and management of the clinical team which consists of Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy and Nursing, taking overall responsibility for the quality and consistency of service delivery.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Plan: The role will focus 60% of your time on leadership and management and 40% of your time to the coordination of in-house service related projects.
Reporting to: Line management supervision from the Registered Manager at Broughton House and professional / clinical supervision from the Support and Engagement Director (HCPC registered). Wider support available from the Deputy Operations Director (Registered Social Worker) and Operations Director (Registered RNLD).
Your role will include:
- Line management of the clinical team working within the services in collaboration with clinical supervisors.
- A working understanding of how clinical services complement the social care model.
- Responsibility for ensuring adequate and appropriate clinical team attendance at routine and regular care, clinical and governance meetings.
- Promote and maintain excellent communication channels between care and clinical team, addressing and escalating any concerns in line with policy and protocol.
- Demonstrating excellence through audit, practice development & quality improvement.
- Supporting team dynamics through collaborative and cohesive team working.
The successful candidate should be or have…
- A registered Occupational Therapist (HCPC), Speech and Language Therapist (HCPC), Nurse (RNLD, RGN, RNMH – NMC Registered), Social Worker (Social Work England).
- Strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record of robust achievements.
- Advanced understanding of process / interventions relevant to professional registration and keen to expand their knowledge of other disciplines.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Passionate about supporting and helping others.
In return we will offer you:
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support, opportunities for CPD relevant to your clinical discipline including enrolment on to the Level 5 Visionary Leaders Apprenticeship.
- Discipline specific training days focused on skill and strategic service development.
- Monthly supervision inclusive of 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring sessions from members of the Cygnet’s Social Care Senior Management team.
- Weekly 1-2-1 call with the Support and Engagement Director for Social Care (HCPC registered).
- Company pension scheme, free life assurance cover, free health cash plan, enhanced maternity pay, employee referral scheme, 24/7 Free GP helpline, free eye tests, car lease discounts, discounted gym memberships, cycle to work scheme, free mortgage broker and insurance cover, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Reward Gateway, NHS Discount Cards, Blue Light Card and more…
- Free parking and meals on duty
- Paid membership to relevant professional groups as part of your registration including support to represent your profession at National / Professional Forums.
- Reimbursements for travel between services and accommodation for longer distance stays i.e. training courses, visiting other services etc.
- Relocation packages offered
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Job Reference: CYG26034