Salary: £40000 – £40000
Shift hours: Full Time
Commercial Sales Director
On-going training & development
Medicash – Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments. (Includes up to four dependent children)
Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
Entertainment discounts – Up to 55% off cinema tickets
Health & wellbeing discounts – Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
Travel discounts – Discounts for holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
Shopping discounts – Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards. Many of the Shopping Cards can be reloaded, and some can be used online to double your savings with existing online offers
- Meals on duty
- Travel Loan (after 3 months service)
- Vodaphone discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 3 days additional leave, following return from Maternity
- Day off for Babies first birthday
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Professional subscriptions
Overall Purpose of the Role:
• Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to drive new C&E business and retention of existing accounts for the venue. To raise the profile of the company with existing and new clients working in partnership with the ExCeL Sales teams.
• Lead the Sales & Events team through effective communication and implementation of processes resulting in a strong, effective and sales focused team
• To manage the proposal procedure at senior level with venue client to ensure commercially sound, competitive and profitable financial deals for the benefit of the business and venue alike, whilst ensuring customer requirements and expectations are met.
• To ensure proactive and clear communication with the venue teams to develop and sustain professional relationships with a clear focus on the end customer.
• Develop customer relationships and adopt a robust first class customer service approach and culture across the ELH team as a whole
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I