Shift hours: Full Time
Conference and Events Manager
40 hours a week
On-going development and training
Perks at work
ExCeL London is an exhibition and international convention centre in the Royal Docks area of Newham, East London
Levy UK are are in need of a fantastic Conference and Events Manager to join this very busy team at the world famous Excel Centre!
Overall Purpose of the Role:
• To development the leadership of your team within a Levy Restaurants venue. To inspire them to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests through the Levy Difference
• To facilitate day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently ‘Winning One Customer at a Time’
• To review performance and ensure delivery of departmental financial targets
• To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
• Creating and living the Levy Difference in everything we do
To assist with the building, leading and management of an effective team with clear succession and development plans
• To assist with the holding of regular people communications with your direct reports and in-direct teams to ensure that communication flow is two way and that evidence of action taken is documented
• Actively participate in recruitment with the Staffing Team to ensure we have people who demonstrate the Levy Restaurants UK vision and values
• To be an ambassador of Levy Restaurants by creating and living the Levy Difference with your team.
• Ensure that all team members receive an induction, hygiene, health and safety and fire training to the Company standard
• Demonstrate the ability to identify training needs and carry out on the job training
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I