Salary: £14.11 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you a natural leader? Do you have the ability motivate and coach team members to achieve the desired results? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Supervisor to join the 14Forty Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for all.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and team leadership
- Supervise, co-ordinate, motivate, train and work with your team to provide a quality service
- Plan and produce rosters ensuring effective deployment of the team. Check time and attendance and ensure sickness and absence procedure is fully adhered to.
- Train and develop your team as required by the company and legislation, check that members of your team are aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with them. Ensure all training records are accurate and recorded.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is a priority, customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Develop good lines of communications and relationships at all levels within your team, colleagues and customers
- Comply with all Health & Safety and ensure hygiene levels are maintained in accordance with current legislation; providing a safe environment for customers and staff
- Manage security processes within your area/duties, in line with the company procedures.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- A valid door supervisor SIA licence
- Previous experience supervising teams, completing rotas, performance reviews and return to work interviews.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Quality driven, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Good IT Skills
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Free Gym with changing room and shower facilities via Nuffield Health and Fitness, changing and shower facilities are available
- Onsite Parking
- Fee shuttle bus from local train station