The lawyer we are looking for is an agile and technically excellent junior commercial lawyer who can provide day to day legal support to the Burberry business across a wide range of legal areas as business needs require, including technology-driven matters.
The focus areas of work linked to this role will change and adapt with business needs and project requirements.
The role could involve:-
• reviewing, negotiating, drafting and advising on commercial agreements including in respect of technology platform, software, SAAS, digital/e-commerce, , distribution, marketing, franchise, warehousing and logistics and vendor / non-stock agreements;
• assisting and advising on any other general commercial matters such as distribution arrangements, procurement, supply chain issues and data protection matters.
• supporting compliance projects within the business by providing advice and liaising with the business to achieve good governance.
• delivering pragmatic advice and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• managing legal risk and giving proactive advice in order to reduce exposure.
Experience in technology, digital supply chain, distribution, marketing and/or compliance would also be an advantage