Salary: £10.1 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Register your interest by submitting your name and email address. You will then be sent an email with the link, contacting full job description, including criteria and the application form for completion.
Click on Apply Now to register.
As a Customer Service Assistance, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional food and customer service. The successful Customer Service Assistance will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks associated with basic food production & preparation, customer service and generally supporting the operations while adhering to all Health and Food Safety requirements. No previous experience is required as we will provide you with the skills needed.
This is a permanent casual contract working 0 per week.
- Basic food preparation, counter set up and serving of food and beverages
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care is delivered to clients and customers
- Demonstrating a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Following food hygiene and Health & Safety guidelines in line with training which will be provided
- Ensuring correct storage of food items and equipment after service.
- Assisting colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- ‘Can do’ positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A good level of English.
- Previous experience in catering or customer service, would be an added advantage, but not essential
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free meals while at work
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us. We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Reference: com/1801/72720001/52542155/NI #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.