We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate customer service professional to join one of our 1st Line Customer Support Teams.
This position is important as you'll be responsible for providing an excellent 1st level client support via phone, e-mail and customer web portal to our Accountancy product customers.
What will you be doing?
As a 1st Line Customer Service Analyst in this team, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve the following:
Initial assessment, triage, investigation and resolution of incidents and requests
Taking ownership and responsibility of any issues from the start through to a successful resolution or escalation to another support team
Maintaining and consistently demonstrating a good working knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
Managing your time effectively and meeting agreed deadlines
Assisting the team to achieve all department/team and company KPI’s.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- AAT qualification/studier or knowledge of Accounting practices
- Experience working in a software/technical helpdesk support position
- Confident dealing with regular phone calls with customers to investigate and resolve technical issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) with an assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Basic network understanding
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office/Active Directory.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
Location: UK Remote