Contracted Hours Available: 34
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Deputy Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
With a real focus on customer experience, colleague development and operational excellence, our Deputy Store Managers play a key part in driving the success of our stores. As a Deputy Store Manager, you will be responsible for delivering commercial growth and developing a team culture of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do alongside your Store Manager. You will have an own business mentality. You will lead the way for our store teams, not only in the absence of the Store Manager but driving great service, people development and standards every day. You’ll be a passionate and motivated person with aspiration of being one of our future Store Managers.
- You will be as passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments as we are.
- Is customer centric with a passion for driving excellence service.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Positive forward thinking approach.
- Is comfortable analysing store performance metrics.
- Commercially minded.
- Is an engaging and enthusiastic leader.
- Keen to progress and develop you’re career with aspirations of being a Store Manager of the future.
Salary Details: £11.13 Per Hour
Location: 43-45 Corporation Street Corby
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/656070/17444