Salary: 30k plus bonus
Shift hours: Full Time
30k basic plus 7% discretionary annual bonus and Events pay make full package 38k
Opportunity to quickly move to Senior role (package 50k)
Hybrid working – 2 days home / 3 days office
Meals provided 2x in the office
As the UK’s leading hospitality provider, we are looking for an experienced Event Manager with a passion for hospitality to join our team focused on delivering events. You will be based at the Head Office of Keith Prowse as part of the core operational team in Twickenham, where you will work with the team there on the planning and executing of events.
· Work with our iconic venue to organise and support the delivery from – end to end – of large scale event hospitality packages for our customers
· Liaise and assist with customer requirements pre-event, on-day and post event
· Set up all events, facilities, event documentation, event guides and any other literature relating to the event with the support of marketing function
· Provide day to day liaison with venues, caterers and all invested parties
· Manage and liaise with all suppliers to ensure accurate ordering and within budget
· To be accountable for all operational spend and ensure costs meet budgetary targets
· Manage a close and professional relationship with our Client developing strong repour with the catering and operational teams
· Maintain and manage alongside the Senior Event Manager the weekly sales reports and allocation reports, to maximise profitability
· Be responsible for all ticket allocations and mark backs meeting all contractual deadlines and obligations
· Support the research of food trends and work with the caterer to create menu offerings to meet the package requirements
· Support the review of innovation/product content including mapping customer journey, market trends and competitor analysis and client walk through
· Be organised with a keen attention to detail
· Have a full driving license in the UK and be comfortable and prepared to travel easily between Home, Twickenham and Birmingham on a weekly basis.
· Have at least 2 years of hands on operational experience within an Events led company
· Have a positive and proactive mindset
· Enjoy working within a fun, energetic and buzzy environment
· Bring innovation and ideas to the team, being proactive in decision making
· Be a strong communicator across all mediums – we need confidence and can-do attitude
· Ambitious and driven with a clear determination and belief to install these qualities to other team members
· Have a firm understanding of how to use programmes such as XMS / and be fully competent with the full Microsoft Office package.
· Understand working to budget and financial forecasting’s (P&L’s for all events)
· Be a team player, we have a strong element of focus on team work so you must be prepared to get stuck in and be involved
· Enjoy building relationships with clients and delivering legendary experiences for our customers
What we offer
· Salary starting at £30K dependant on experience
· Holiday allowance rising to a maximum of 33 days after two years of service
· Hybrid working, 2 days from home 3 days in the office
· Bring your dog to work policy
· Employee benefits like birthday as an additional holiday, free meals twice a week, Christmas close down.
· Private medical care via Medicash
· Training and development opportunities within Keith Prowse and the wider Compass Group
· Full access to Compass benefits like Perks at Work
· Casual dress code, allowing you to dress for your day
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I