Salary: Attractive salary plus great benefits
Are you ready for the most challenging but rewarding step in your career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation.
You may have conquered your role within your chosen industry.
You may have effectively driven success within your operation and have a fantastic reputation that backs up what you have achieved over the years.
But to become the Senior Leader you know you could be and always wanted to be, you need to challenge yourself.
If the metal recycling industry is new to you and is unheard of in your experience. This role will be bigger than anything you’ve done before. Giving you the biggest challenge you have faced in your career, but at the same time giving you a huge sense of job satisfaction and reward.
The metal recycling industry may not look all that glamorous from the outside, but when you’re within, the innovation, processes and technology are truly fascinating.
As a Export Manager, the greatest challenge within your career will start on your first day at EMR.
Your role will consist of preparing and reviewing standard procedural documents for daily operations, managing employee performance, and liaising with internal departments and external customers.
You will also have responsibility for:
• Negotiating freight rates
• Producing and reviewing periodic reports and adjusting the Logistics operations function to meet desired targets.
• Conducting periodic employee appraisals and development programs.
• Be the central contact for Quality and inspections arrangements
• Ensure all Logistical operations are planned and communicated to both Internal and External personnel.
• Coordinate with documentation and finance teams to ensure goods can be delivered
• Improve departmental efficiencies, working practices, and ensure the department work too and achieve world-class working standards
As a leader of teams you will be a self-starter, resilient and motivated with an inquisitive mind.
If you have a strong track record of achievement in an Export / Shipping / Logistics / Operations Management role then we want to hear from you.
Hours per week: