Facilities Manager position at Rendall & Rittner (Albion Riverside, London, SW11 4AP)
Location – Albion Riverside (London, SW11)
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700
Salary – £55,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience)
Contract – Permanent
Who we are?
Rendall & Rittner are an established, award winning and accredited, Residential Leasehold Property Management company, delivering outstanding management to our clients and lessees nationwide.
Rendall & Rittner is a place where hard work is acknowledged and rewarded, where development is nurtured and supported, where values are never compromised and where success is celebrated.
Every great Rendall & Rittner experience needs great people!
Your working environment?
This position will be situated at Albion Riverside, an exclusive mixed use riverside development located in Battersea. The estate is made up of 185 residential apartments and benefits from on-site leisure facilities such as a luxurious swimming pool, residents gym and a serene private garden.
What makes a successful Facilities Manager at Rendall & Rittner?
- You will have experience working in a similar role being responsible for statutory compliance, contractor management, SFG20 compliance and project management.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience in delivering a range of onsite projects including M&E and working with leisure amenities such as swimming pools.
- You’ll ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and have good working knowledge of building maintenance systems.
- You’ll have successfully worked with a variety of contractors and liaising with key personnel daily basis.
- Your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator, a charismatic leader with the ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across the board.
- You’ll already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage and inspire others.
Working with Rendall & Rittner is more than a job, it’s a career!
As a Facilities Manager at Rendall and Rittner, you’ll receive
- Support with your career development aspirations offering fully funded training programmes
- Exclusive savings on entertainment, travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness
- Competitive salary and Discretionary Bonuses
- Team Uniform*
- 25 days holiday plus national holiday days
- Employee referral scheme
- Enrolment into the Rendall & Rittner Pension scheme
- EAP to support on matters such as Family, Health, Money, and Work
.………………and so much more!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.
*some developments vary
Salary: 55000 – 60000