Salary: £11.75 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
Fantastic opportunity in central London for a multi-FM assistant working at one of the World’s leading brand’s offices for one of the UK’s best FM providers. This role is to support our FM team at site in soft services delivery, with a focus on cleaning, catering, stock control, some general bar work and ad-hoc reception cover. The applicant must be well presented, have a keen eye for detail and have a base knowledge of Outlook 365, although full training will be provided. The role will involve a degree a manual labour, including movement of beer kegs and use of some light cleaning machinery.
Contracted hours 30 per week, Monday to Friday dayshift 7am start with some flexibility. Rate of pay £11.75 p/h, immediate start.
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
This role will be very multi functional and will cover FM roles at site, inc:
- Office cleaning
- Bar work – mainly stocking, not serving
- Reception, inc systems & email
- Hospitality/Coffee Service
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Facilities Personnel will:
- Have previous experience within a similiar role
- Be adaptable and easily embrace changing priorities
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1306/99663001/52487096/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.