Salary: £12.90 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re looking for Fine Dining Waiter who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week. You’ll join a team that takes real pride in what they do Ð pride in our food, pride in our brand but most of all pride in our people.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
This role is over 4 days between Monday to Friday
- Be an integral part of a dedicated team delivering outstanding fine dining front-of-house service to a high-profile clientele, within a client-focused service.
- To ensure that you provide the highest level of food and customer service at all times
- To build a relationship with guests via first-class communication and customer skills
- Be willing to take ownership, to have a ‘can do’ approach to work with the utmost attention to detail
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team
Our ideal Fine Dining Waiter will:
- Be a good communicator, energetic, multi-tasker, organised with a good sense of initiative
- Have proven experience in a similar environment
- Be calm & approachable with excellent people skills
- Have high standards and quality-driven, eye for details
- Be passionate about food, wine and service
- Have a good understanding of HSE procedures
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude & be extremely flexible
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/0411/76427001/52493287/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.