Salary: £12.90 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Fine Dining Waiter to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, working 40 per week.
As a Fine Dining Waiter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be an integral part of a dedicated team delivering outstanding Fine Dining Front of house service to a discerning & very high-profile clientele, client-focused service.
- To ensure that you provide the highest level of food and customer service at all times
- To build a relationship with guests via first class communication and customer skills
- Be willing to take ownership, to have a ‘can do’ approach to work with the utmost attention to detail
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team