Salary: £9.5 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Food & Vending Operative to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Eurest on a part time basis, contracted to 30 hours per week.
As a Food & Vending Operative, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in operational delivery of the service
- Be responsive to service and clients’ needs and requirements
- Understand food hygiene and health and safety practices.
- Ensure that all contractual commitments are met in a safe, hygienic manor.
Our ideal Food & Vending Operative will:
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Get the job done as safely and efficiently as possible
- Motivated and driven with an eye for detail
- Can use own initiative and work independently with good GMP skills
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- With Flexible attitude and a willingness to participate in future development opportunities
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/2012/96804001/52508719/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Haydock Saint Helens