Future Opportunities – Client Advisor – London
Burberry is always on the lookout for exceptional Client Advisors to join our various Retail teams in London. Within this role, you will be responsible for Burberry’s new and existing clients, delivering a personalised and elevated experience with commercial success. Inspire our clients by conveying passion for the brand, styling and selling fashion and luxury products.
About the Role:
- Follow the Client journey to elevate the Client experience in the store: Ensure a great initial impression; discover your client, be a product and styling expert and close the sale to maintain the relationship with the client.
- Meet and exceed individual and store sales and other commercial KPIs
- Act as an Ambassador of the Brand in terms of behaviors, actions, attitude and appearance
- Provide a luxury service and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in product, fashion and styling
You will have:
- A proven track record in delivering sales and exceeding targets
- Previous experience in Clientelling
- A strong interest in fashion, art and culture
- Strong product knowledge and good understanding of store retail operations
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling
Please note, when applying for this Client Advisor vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.