In a Nutshell
At Exclusive Collection we are looking for a future hoteliers, looking to progress within Hospitality on an exciting 2 year Graduate Management Programme. Throughout the 2 years you will work in various departments such as Room Divisions, Food and Beverage, Support Services and have an opportunity to dive back into your favourite department! The role will involve a little travel and you will get to see each hotel for workshops.
If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity, click on the below link.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Graduate will have;
- A relevant hospitality related degree
- Minimum of 12 months industry related experience (can include work placement)
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and written
- Own transportation to work (preferred)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to work hours as required by the department
- A true passion and flair for the world of hospitality!
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and Real Living Wage Employer
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform provided
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.