Salary: £9.65 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Helpdesk Operator to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a part time basis, contracted to 20 hours per week.
As a Helpdesk Operator, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request line with Service Level Agreement
- Sort and dispatch calls to relevant departments
- Monitoring phone lines, handling incoming calls with varying queries.
- Resolve any issues accurately first time
- Resolve stakeholder queries with professionalism and enthusiasm to represent our organisation effectively.
- Ensure exceptional client delivery standards
- Previous experience in this role/similar position is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.