Location: 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AW
Salary: Up to £25,000
£13.20 an hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
As an Hospitality Assistant you would be working closely with the Hospitality Supervisor/ Manager based on site in one of our iconic venues, supporting the operations team, talented chefs and target driven sales people to deliver flawless service and exceptional food and drinks.
Baxterstorey Hospitality Assistant will build strong relationships with their clients, understanding a brief and executing every detail with continuous quality and a human touch.
- Monitoring and serving all food and drinks to customers/clients/guest and clearing throughout the event.
- Ensuring that there is clean furniture, dining tables and chairs available for the guests and ensuring presentation is at the forefront of everything you do.
- Prepare all hospitality food and beverage requests offered to customers/clients/guest in designated meeting spaces in a presentable manner.
- To be able to work without supervision and take initiative over duties and tasks without being directed.
- To serve our guests with the highest level of customer service with maximum speed, efficiency and always with a smile.
- Preparation of all hospitality requirements ensuring all items are available and if not reporting this to your line manager
- Ensuring hospitality rooms are left clean and tidy
- Minimum 1 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
- Supportive team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Takes the initiative
- To provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to work autonomously or within in a team.
- Being able to adapt to different working conditions
- Always having a positive attitude
- To be able to solve any customer service-related problem.