Salary: £10.5 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We’re recruiting an experienced Hospitality Supervisor who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class customer service, and who can confidently oversee all Compass Group UK&I catering and service operations for DINE on a part time basis, contracted to 25 hours per week.
As a Hospitality Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring our kitchens and service counters run smoothly and helping to deliver truly incredible food experiences. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you shine as DINE’s next Hospitality Supervisor? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Supervising our teams to ensure we continue to deliver impeccable food and customer service
- Communicating regularly with your line manager to monitor KPIs and targets
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Liaising between customers and our culinary and service teams to ensure we continue to exceed expectations
- Supporting and training our teams, leading from the front to make sure everyone can excel in their role
- Implementing and reviewing Health & Safety standards to ensure compliance across all catering and service teams.
Our ideal Hospitality Supervisor will:
- Have a customer-centred focus
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Have experience managing teams in a similar role
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be an ambitious and motivated individual who is always looking to upskill
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2401/99839001/52543380/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.