At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Image and Reputation Manager will be responsible for working cross functionally, both with internal teams and external partners, to ensure that all assets, campaigns, runway presentations and products are aligned to Burberry’s values. Their role will be to ensure our standards and policies are adhered to at all times, managing Burberry’s brand image and mitigating reputational risk.
- Work closely with internal teams, including Legal, Responsibility, Brand Protection, Creative Media, Marketing and Design, and with third party partners and suppliers to ensure everything we create adheres to our standards and policies
- Review creative concepts, digital content and product development to ensure alignment with our values and commitments
- Conduct due diligence checks on all talent, including content creators, influencers, models and VIPs
- Project manage the asset review process, including keeping a live tracker of all feedback, providing status updates as necessary, and sharing comments back to creative teams for iteration
- Establish strong and effective working relationships with the Marketing, Design Studio and Creative Media teams, providing ongoing, in-person support as necessary
- Facilitate approvals of assets and messaging for all channels, including for editorial partners and creators
- Educate teams on process, ways of working and expectations to ensure approvals image and reputational processes are followed, updating teams regularly on our policies
- Partner with Legal and Brand Protection to ensure our policies and process documents are up to date
- Conduct relevant social listening and media monitoring to identify key risks and challenges
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across corporate and creative teams
- Strong project management skills with proven experience leading projects in a complex/matrix organisation
- Passionate about image and reputation management, with demonstrable experience managing risk
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking to problem solving
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fashion, luxury or retail experience advantageous
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || EXECUTIVE || CORPORATE RELATIONS || n/a ||