We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and are now looking for a Sales Assistant with key holding experience to join our very successful Card Factory family to help fulfil this.
As a key holder you will assist the Store Management team with managing the store on a daily basis, coaching and developing the team to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained. Ensure that excellent store standards are kept whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Process all sales politely, efficiently and accurately whilst upselling on till products alongside motivating the team to achieve the same.
- Coach and mentor the team to maintain the highest level of customer service in store
- Take responsibility for achieving sales targets in support of the Management team.
- Have the ability to step up into the assistant manager role should the need arise.
- Understand and adhere to all of the Company procedures and policies
- You will receive the higher rate of pay for the hours worked when keyholding, when you are the sole person responsible for the store in Management’s absence.
The Ideal Candidate
Are we right for you?
We are Grafters at Card Factory, and we really do earn the title! The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. We understand work – life balance and can offer flexible arrangements to suit both you and the business in certain areas.
Are you right for us?
The role requires someone who likes to be busy, can multitask and embraces change. You will preferably have strong supervisory experience already, who can inspire the team to be the best they can be and deliver outstanding customer service.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
Salary Details: NMW / NLW + Enhancement
Location: 35/36 Parkway Parkway SC Dublin Road Limerick
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/576635/11638