At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Marketing and Communications Manager at Burberry is responsible for strategizing and planning local campaigns to elevate the brand while aligning with business needs and global guidelines; while maintaining close relationships of media, VIP, Influencers and landlords in the local market. The role will implement PR and VIP-related activities aligned with corporate strategy, monitoring PR-related activities including competitors in the local market and contribute new and creative ideas to enhance our brand by maximizing exposure.
Marketing and Communications
• Strategizing and planning of PR activities, events and local campaigns to elevate the brand in line with business strategies/global guidelines
• Maintaining strong relationships with landlords, press, stylists, influencers, and VIPs
• Managing local in-mall Marketing to support the business and align with guidelines
• Managing PR sample distribution and supporting press previews to promote products
• Producing press materials to timely distribute for press/media
• Timely reporting PR Coverage to the global & regional team
• Optimize media and digital plan to support business needs with the goal of raising brand awareness across Taiwan
•Manage and plan local partnerships to drive local brand awareness and recruit potential clients
• Monitoring editorial coverage including competitors research
• Cross-functional collaboration with Merchandising, Visual merchandising, Retail, and relative departments to elevate the brand, product, and events.
• Organize press materials for coverage thru paid and unpaid coverages, monitor and oversee project scope, release schedule, and project managing.
• Organize product seeding among celebrities, arrange celebrity dressing, and feed media of pictures and stories
• VIP (celebrity, influencer) planning and management by attending events, editorials, dressing, and further collaborations
• Demonstrable working experience in PR/Communications/Events in the luxury/fashion industry (5-10years)
• Having strong press/stylist/influencer relations is preferred
• understanding/experience with editorial shooting and events
• Working experience in both brand events and in-store activities
• Fluent in both written/spoken English and native local language
• A good sense of self-presentation representing the brand
• Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment for a fast-growing business
• Positive attitude, presentable, willing to learn with good fashion sense.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Taiwan Region || Not Applicable || Taipei City || MARKETING || SAP – GENERAL MARKETING || n/a ||