Salary: £24000 – £26000
Shift hours: Part Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
As part of the Marketing Team you will have the opportunity to been involved in all aspects of the Marketing mix, online and offline. This is an extremely varied role which is all about engagement with our internal stakeholders, our wonderful frontline team of carers, potential new candidates and our service uses and referring buyers.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager your role will include:
The role of the Marketing Co-ordinator is to support local offices and recruiters when planning their local marketing activity as well as supporting with national Marketing campaigns and projects.
The success of this role will be measured by;
- Increase in engagement on social media channels
- Timely completion of projects and campaigns
The role is office based and could include some national travel.
- Produce social media content calendar in collaboration with line manager
- Publish content across all social media channels
- Update company website using WordPress CMS.
- Supply appropriate content and images to third parties and partners
- Liaise with suppliers to source and manage stock levels of collateral and promotional items
- Produce and distribute the weekly and monthly internal newsletters
- Produce customer and client surveys using online tools (such as survey monkey)
- Produce survey analysis reports
- Maintain communication and event calendars
- Support the internal promotion and engagement of employee benefit and EAP scheme
- Data entry and maintaining of GDPR compliant databases
- Department administration such as invoices, booking forms
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- This position would suit a person who has experience in marketing, sales or communications preferably within the services or recruitment sector or a graduate who has studied in this field.
- Good time planning and ability to multi task
- Competent with Microsoft packages, graphic design programmes such as Canva and Adobe editor and photoshop, advantageous.
Location: Epsom, England