Marketing Effectiveness Associate Director
Wood Lane, London, W12
PlatformGSK is a bespoke agency proposition for GSK and is one of Publicis Media’s three dedicated global client groups, designed to drive the future model of Publicis through transformation in technology and ways of working. We blend Media with Data and Technology to create stronger Consumer connections. It is composed of more than 600 media, data and technology experts around the world and is centered around driving client growth by blending media, data and technology to create most relevant and powerful consumer experiences. GSK is one of Publicis Media’s biggest clients globally.
This role will work on supporting a Growth, Measurement, and Learning team as a Regional Lead to help with the support, onboarding, and adoption of Always-On Media Measurement Modeling within the client and Publicis organizations.
The role requires someone with an innate ability to interpret insights & data into actionable activations. Thinking creatively and working collaboratively with cross agency teams to drive data thinking and operations – is one of the most important parts of the job. The perfect person is a natural communicator who likes to present to and speak to clients. Our clients expect exceptional service and as such you should be passionate about this and have an approachable personality.
We are looking for someone who is both strategic and analytical, with a passion for marketing and understanding of the human connection between the brand and the customer.
- Lead Regional (EMEA and LATAM) Always-On Media Mix Model (MMM) Program for Publicis LEON, working with our Operations and Data & Analytics team to take the program piloted in 4 markets and scale across the region and globe
- Key point of escalation for local and client teams for the quarterly data collection and QA for Haleon and the 3rd Party MMM vendor
- Create and lead onboarding / training sessions, to help guide teams through key steps and deliverables for AO MMM efforts – from initial data delivery to read-out results and implementation
- Monitor long-term education and general adoption of local markets how to use MMM data in day-to-day planning to ensure the markets are learning how best to use ROI data
- Help Senior lead develop wider hypotheses for a global MMM learning agenda, support developing testing frameworks in conjunction with insight, strategy and measurement leads
- Ongoing evaluation of program success and opportunities to improve or expand approach to leveraging Always-On MMM efforts broadly throughout client and agency teams
- Coordinate across peers in APAC and Americas for program enhancements, ensuring this global initiative is consistent and optimally set-up for success
To be successful you will:
- Media agency experience in a Media Strategy or Data role
- Must have experience with MMM
- A passion for digital media and technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change
- Experience with planning/buying campaigns in search, programmatic, social, eComm etc.
- Familiarity with offline/traditional media, and approach to planning TV, print, OOH
- Familiar with dynamic adtech and the role that it plays in the current landscape
- Always KPI and measurement oriented, knowing what metrics are appropriate for each challenge
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong story telling skills – ability to turn digital strategies into compelling stories most often with the aid of PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations.
- A good understanding of all media channels and the role they play in the media ecosystem
- The ability to think, act and contribute creatively as well as strategically
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.