In a Nutshelll
We are actively seeking a passionate and experienced Outlets Manager. You will manage the day to day operation of the Food and Beverage outlet areas, leading the team to deliver fantastic experiences for our guests. These are to include Restaurant, Bar & Terrace and Conference &Banqueting. You will work operationally as part of the team and constantly strive to evaluate, train and improve the experience our guests receive.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure a truly warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors who visit our food and drinks outlets within the hotel.
- Overall day to day management of the Front of House F&B team ensuring exceptional standards are delivered and maintained
- Manage from the front by running and overseeing shifts. Remaining hands on within the operation
- Competently manage the ordering and control of stock items ensuring availability at all times
- Team management activities to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement.
- Manage rotas and wage costs
- To support SOP’s for your area that can form a training manual for new recruits
- Work with Human Resources to effectively resource the best talent for the business
- Manage cost of sales to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved
- To optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets assisting the General Manager in forecasting the business in terms of covers and sales figures
- Assisting the General Manager in creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our perfect Outlets Manager will have:
- Strong Restaurant, Bar and C&E background from within hotel or restaurant sector at a luxury standard
- Proven record as a strong team leader
- Have a passion and strong knowledge for all things food and beverage
- A strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a luxury establishment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Commercially astute and financially aware
- Highly organised
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.