Salary: £9.65 – £11.64 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
Do you pride yourself in having strong computer skills? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a Auditor to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors.
- Complete audits and produce reports in line with the company’s policies.
- Ensure all daily work schedules are adhered to and provide additional support when required.
- Supporting departmental training plans, ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
- Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive, energetic, organised and a good communicator.
- Strong IT and administrative skills.
- You will have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.