At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This position will support the Product Development team in delivering the end to end product development process in their respective category.
- Inputting and updating PLM, ensuring accuracy is maintained throughout the collection
- Working closely with the Product Developers to ensure a good relationship is maintained with manufacturers and suppliers and shipments are delivered on time and to budget
- Collection overview documentation management
- Tracking and reporting on budget for product development, prototypes and samples
- Organising, filing and archiving samples and swatches
- Providing support to the product development team and design team regarding product information (spec sheets, colour cards, sample archives)
- Updating boards and collection books
Supporting the team PD Admin with administrative tasks as required.
- Some Product Development experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy even when working at speed
- Commercial awareness of product cost and tracking against budgets
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
- Knowledge and passion for fashion and products in relevant category – ‘fashion sensibility’ – knowledge of trends, the market, the luxury consumer and peer awareness
- Demonstrated ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution orientated
- Strong organisational skills
Computer skills: PLM, excel, InDesign
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT || NO DEPARTMENT – FPT9027 || n/a ||