Salary: £30000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
To develop, lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable retail outlet / business and ensure all budget targets are achieved. To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Understand and deliver all contractual specification and terms (if applicable).
- Communicate to line manager.
- Communicate regularly with general manager through meetings and written communications.
- Action plans are developed and delivered are completed following all client satisfaction surveys.
- Always promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate.
- To ensure the team are polite, professional and friendly always with customers, clients and colleagues
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Adjust labour schedule in line with sales
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2 or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Financial acumen
- Industry aware
Assertive, calm and works well under pressure