Contracted Hours Available: Various
Fixed-Term Contract: Ending no later than 1st January 2023
You need to be able to manage multiple tasks, but don’t worry, you’ll have lots of support and fun along the way. Duties will include:
- Delivering on our customer promise strategy by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Engaging with our customers to make them feel welcome and building relationships so that they leave the store having had a positive store experience
- Upselling and ensuring all sales are processed efficiently and accurately
- Merchandising products across the shop floor
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries when required
- Assisting with stock takes which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
- Working as a team to deliver the best customer experience while supporting one another and having fun along the way
Retail experience is not essential. We look for diverse, friendly, and approachable people with great communications skills and a customer first mentality, always prioritising service. You’ll be our customer’s first point of contact in store after all. The role requires someone who can work at a fast pace whilst multitasking and embracing change.
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us when you’re available to work and across which locations.
Salary Details: NMW / NLW
Location: Unit 12CD Letterkenny Shopping Centre Port Road Letterkenny
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/1164024/16258