Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Senior Client Engagement Manager drives customer retention throughout the retail and regional organization. This person is responsible for Korea region Customer Retention KPI’s and Customer Clienteling activities and the role delivers through planning and implementing the CRM and VIP customer Strategies for Korea region, in line with the global and regional strategies.
• In partnership with President of Korea Regional Head Office and Regional leaders in global sets and monitors targets for Korea region
• In partnership with country/area functions (Marketing, Retail Training, Retail Operations and Finance) defines and ensures implementation of Customer Retention Plans, across stores and within the regional organization and focus on overall customer engagement
• In partnership with the regional team value proposition by segmentation that would maximize the commercial impact and elevation of the customer experience
• Identify opportunities and roll out CE initiatives and development plan to provide consistent and elevated service to the customers while delivering on sales targets.
• Monitor team progress regularly and drive results in close collaboration with the Store Managers
• Drive the right behaviors and ensure teams adhere consistently to standards and processes agreed to deliver the Burberry Experience to clients
• Establish key external partnership and seek business opportunities
• In partnership with Retail Training Team elevate the clienteling skillset of all retail organization
• More than 10 year of experience in Customer Engagement and Retention
• Luxury retail or industry experience
• A proven track record in setting business performance targets and driving for results
• Experience in the luxury goods sector, luxury hospitality and in dealing with high net worth individuals
• Strong influencing and networking skills
• Assertive with impeccable presentation and communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues at all levels
• Exceptional Relationship Building and Customer Engagement Skills
• Experience in managing, leading and coaching remote teams
• Excellent at informing and managing relevant stakeholders
• A “luxury” brand ambassador who is charismatic and demonstrates elegant grooming, excellent service attitude and has a strong business acumen
• Detail-oriented and creative with a passion for selling
• Results driven and commercially aware, Strong Analytical Skills
• Ability to travel when required, Flexible, collaborative and adaptable approach to work
• Exceptionally High Service expectations
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || 해당사항 없음 || 서울 || COMMERCIAL RESOURCES || KOREA – CLIENT AND CRM || n/a ||