Salary: Up to £47,000 DOE
Shift hours: Full Time
As the Head of Placemaking and Events for Unity Place, your overall purpose is to help bring to life our shared commitment: – ‘Creating exceptional experiences at Unity Place for tenants, stakeholders and the local community.
It is imperative that Unity Place is positioned for success in attracting the desired target audiences to experience the various outlets and event spaces, adding value to all stakeholders within Unity Place and raising the bar on guest experiences within the visitor attraction and workplace sectors.
Develop close working relations with all Unity Place stakeholders and tenants to produce annual marketing and communications plans that will drive brand value, footfall as well significantly increase sales revenue.
To manage a multi-faceted approach to the planning, management, and holistic curation of building common and public spaces to strengthen the link between colleagues, people, and the Unity Place destination
Oversee the marketing team to ensure all campaigns are executed to the highest standards and excellent communications are maintained with all stakeholders and associates.
Audit all tenants on a monthly basis to ensure that they are adhering to the brand standards and implementing seasonal marketing campaigns effectively.
Assist the in-house site teams to implement all tactical activities, offering guidance, support and expertise to ensure marketing activities are executed well.
Work in partnership with the Communications Manager to create content for social media handles, newsletters, websites and various communication channels
To keep all internet content, app content, and onsite physical content & digital media up to date, relevant & interesting.
Develop compelling marketing campaigns and events that will attract new audiences and C&E opportunities at Unity Place.
Create a calendar of award submissions and drive innovation across the venue.
Manage key partnerships and community organisations to ensure there is a proactive events calendar at Unity Place that is diverse and inclusive.
Report on the financial performance of all promotions and marketing activities to key stakeholders.
Implement Compass initiatives that will drive innovations, technology solutions and marketing best practices within the business.
- 4 -5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of the events market
- Experience in creating a destination brand
- Strong influencing and people development skills
- Tactical and strategic planning plus delivery skills and experiences
- Strategy development and delivery
- A self-starter. Excited about food, service and people and has their finger on the pulse of what is current and trending.
- Able to build partnership relationships quickly with colleagues and clients
- Able to drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, pragmatic and commercial approach
Location: Milton Keynes