At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- To provide an inspirational shopping experience, maximising every sale.
- To demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- To meet store and individual sales targets.
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
Sales and Service
- Achieve individual sales targets including Burberry.com sales, customer capture, UPT, repeat business, AUR; and demonstrate sound product knowledge
- Connect with clients and cultivate the relationship in a personalised way to establish and maintain your relationship
- Be perceptive of customers’ needs, actively listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Proactively develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing excellent product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items (link selling)
- Exhibit the Burberry behaviours, present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- Be aware of all services available and ensure all service policies are followed to provide customers with a consistent and global experience
- Actively participate in staff training sessions
- Exemplify the Burberry behaviours when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
- In absence of Floor Manager or Department Manager, cascade company communications to all members of the department or store team as necessary
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire
- Have a thorough understanding of garment fit, cut, knowledge of fabrics, styling and manufacturing techniques while being perceptive of the customer’s needs, listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and brand
- Possess superb interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate customers, staff, and management in the store.
- Comfortable using digital tools.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets
- Excellent customer service.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Malaysia || Not Applicable || Kuala Lumpur || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||