Shift Hours: Part Time
As a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader you will be the face of the Subway brand, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team show motivation and make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just how the customer likes it! With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and motivating your team to do the same.
Managing a shift in this busy team, you will be using your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. You will enjoy supervising a team and directing them on your shift, actively managing customer satisfaction, product quality and overall store performance.
As a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader you will be a flexible, reliable, motivated individual ideally with previous shift management experience.
Responsibilities of a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
- Providing excellent customer service
- Food preparation
- Managing food safety
- Paperwork & Cash handling
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by Senior Management
- Assisting the Store Manager to maintain a high quality of store operation, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain sandwich quality
- You will drive the team to exceed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the product
- You will lead from the front, be a real hands-on leader and assist in the development of the team.
Requirements of a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
We want to hear from you if you have had any Shift Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor experience!
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent Timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility & Reliability
Location: 95 High Street Sheffield