Salary: £27.000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Site Co-ordinator at the Newark General Hospital who loves to bring teams together and deliver the best hospitality possible. You will have excellent administration skills and reporting ability along with experience in working across multiple projects at any one time. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong industry knowledge.
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms.
- Manage labour schedules within the labour budget.
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved.
- Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in line with required standards.
- Engage with the client and build lasting relationships.
- Manage rotas ensuring effective ad economic deployment of the teams.
- Monitoring, measuring & reporting (monthly) upon agreed KPI’s.
- To ensure the teams are supported, trained, coached and developed.
- Conduct annual appraisals and mid-term reviews with the teams.
- Manage labour turnover & identify recruitment requirements.
- Produce & utilise succession plans.
- Strategic and commercial management of contract variation processes.
- Implement & review all relevant HSE procedures, promoting a safety culture.
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time.
- Manage PPM system through sub-contractor.
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager.
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation.
- Participate in the on Call rota to support the business.
- Develop & maintain a ‘One Team’ ethos, supporting all departments/sites within the contract.
- People Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Results Orientation
- Understanding Customers
- Holding others accountable
- Working together for the business
- Management experience leading and inspiring teams to deliver results
- Knowledge of all soft FM services
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
- Managed senior third party relationships
- Retail & facilities management experience
- IOSH or equivalent