Salary: £10.3 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
As an Asda Cafe Supervisor, you report to the Cafe Manager and deputise in the manager’s absence, perform a variety of tasks, front and back of house services including food preparation.
As a Cafe Supervisor, you’ll be at the heart of our operation and you’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. You’ll be an individual who shares our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
As an Asda Cafe Supervisor your main responsibilities will be:
- To prepare Cafe style food options at a high standard for our customers and keep waste to a minimum
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are proactive at all times
- Complete managerial tasks in the manager’s absence
Experience in a similar role would be preferable but with the right personality as your base, we can teach you the rest.
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.
Job Reference: com/2401/92264001/52509541/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Clacton On Sea